This set of 2 jack stands are ideal for supporting trucks, trailers and equipment in fleet garages, agricultural, industrial and construction environments. They feature a height adjustable pin connected to base for preventing against loss. The steel plate and structural tubing are great for adding strength and stability. The V shaped construction saddles to cradle axles and other truck components
- Jack stands give home mechanics and general DIYers the security and stability they need to get the job done
- Lightweight jack stands used to support your vehicle after lifting with a jack; Handle a wide range of vehicles including small cars and light duty trucks
- Each jack stand provides a large, V-shaped, contact area, which helps ensure stability for the supported load
- Designed and dedicated to keeping you safe
- Durable yet compact and lightweight, the steel jack stands can be stored in the garage or easily kept in the trunk along with other roadside equipment for easy access
- Forged iron self-locking ratchet bar for ease of use means no locking key is necessary; when the handle is up, ratchet can be adjusted to any height freely. And when it down, ratchet will be locked automatically
- Sold and used in pairs; Ranges in height from 11.22" to 16.5" with a 3 Ton (6,000 lb) capacity
- Color: Red
- Material: Steel
- Max Weight Capacity: 3-Ton (6,000lbs)
- Minimum Height: 11.22"
- Max Lift Height: 16.5"
- Quantity: 2
- 2 x Jack Stands
They're jack stands. As discribed.
Does the job
I've been under my truck a lot and I haven't been crushed yet. So far so good.