The Post Hole Digger with Auger Bit gives you plenty of power to efficiently dig and bore through holes for decks, fence posts, tree planting and more. It features a powerful 2-stroke 55cc gasoline engine enabling drilling of multiple holes in quick succession. Designed to be lightweight and easy-to-use to reduce the working strength of operator to the greatest extent
- Post Hole Digger gives you plenty of power to efficiently dig and bore through holes for decks, fence posts, tree planting and more
- Powerful 2-stroke 55cc gasoline engine enables drilling of multiple holes in quick succession
- Easy-to-grip finger throttle and switch control on handlebar for enhanced user power and speed control at your fingertips
- Steel jobsite handlebar frame provides secure protection for the engine against damages
- Built-in translucent fuel tank lets you easily check when you need to refill
- Designed to be lightweight and easy-to-use to reduce the working strength of operator to the greatest extent
- Post hole diggers are made adaptable with most standard auger bits with shaft size of 3/4"
- Type: Earth Auger Machine
- Operators: 1-Person
- Engine Type: Single Cylinder, Air-cooled Gasoline Engine
- Engine Displacement: 55 cc
- Engine Cycles: 2 Cycle
- Horsepower: 2.3
- Fuel Mixing Ratio: 50:1 2-Cycle Pre-blended Fuel
- Drilling Rotational Speed: 170rpm
- Clutch Type: Centrifugal
- Start Type: Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.45 Gal
- Shaft Size: 3/4"
- Auger Bit Material: Steel
- Auger Bit Diameter: 6" and 10"
- Auger Bit Length: 28"
- Bit Included: Yes
- CARB and EPA Certified
- Gasoline Post Hole Digger
- Auger Bit Set