The 10-Ton jack stands are ideal for supporting trucks, trailers, and equipment in fleet garages, agricultural, industrial and construction environments. They feature a height adjustable pin connected to base for preventing against loss. The steel plate and structural tubing are great for adding strength and stability. The V shaped construction saddles to cradle axles and other truck components.
- Various Applications - Mainly used in maintenance of vehicle, home appliance, pipeline, machinery and non-automatic vehicles
- Large Saddle - The large saddle with locating lugs support and positions vehicle frames
- Huge Lifting Capacity - Super large lifting capacity: 10-Ton (20,000 lbs), saving time and labor on lifting, increasing working efficiency
- Secure and Safe - Multiple hole locations in the support tube make pin facilitated height adjustments quick, easy & secure
- Strength and Stability - The wide, solid four leg steel base and support tubes are made of heavy schedule pipe for superior strength and stability
- Adjustable Height Range - Adjustable height ranges from 18-1/2" to 30" with a 10 ton (20,000 lb) load capacity
- Color: Red
- Material: Steel
- Lock Type: Pin Style
- Max Weight Capacity: 20-Ton (20,000 lb)
- Height Intervals: 1-1/2"
- Saddle Size: 3-1/8" x 5-3/8"
- Minimum Height: 18-1/2"
- Max Lift Height: 30"
- Base Dimension: 17" x 17"
- Quantity: 2
- 2 x Jack Stands
good and solid. Instills confidence climbing under an RV
Really like how stable they are even at height . Using them for a frame up car build
I really like the wide pattern on the bottom , these make me more confident getting under the vehicle ! They have a wide and stable foot print
I haven't used these stands yet, but I must say they are definitely heavy duty. Very thick steel and solid looking welds. They got a little scuffed up from shipping, but nothing too bad. My only complaint is that they need to be boxed up better. I feel 100% confident these will support my car securely. They're a bit pricey, but worth it in my opinion if you value your safety.
Very nice quality! I've been looking for a pair of Jack stands to lift my 97 F250HD off the ground so I could work on the suspension. These definitely feel sturdy and I don't see how they could possibly fail with how thick the material used to make them is.