The OEM fuel tank equipped on every vehicle is made to last the life of the vehicle and for everyday use. However, for racing purposes, it is overly large and heavy. That is where aluminum fuel cells/tanks come in. They are smaller, mountable in different locations and It is filled with an open-cell foam core to prevent explosion of vapor in the empty portion of the tank and to minimize sloshing of fuel during competition that may unbalance the vehicle or cause inadequate fuel delivery to the motor (fuel starvation)
- Universal application to hot rod, street racing, track cars, drift, truck, SUVs etc
- It is filled with an open-cell foam core to prevent explosion of vapor in the empty portion of the tank and to minimize sloshing of fuel during competition that may unbalance the vehicle or cause inadequate fuel delivery to the motor (fuel starvation)
- Made from high quality aluminum material for extra protection, light weight, sturdy, durable and not easy to rust, it can protect the inner liquid in clean and high quality condition for a long time
- Fuel cells can provide more reliable power wherever electricity is needed, making the whole electric power grid more robust and reliable
- Easy to install and maintain, Include a fuel tank with oil level sensor and replaceable anti slosh foam in tank
- Not for use with alcohol, methanol, water
- Material: Aluminum
- Capacity: 20 Gallon / 80L
- Dual -10 Outlets
- Dual -10 Vent Outlets (Top Of Cell)
- Sump Measures: 6" x 6" x 2" Deep
- Fuel Sender: 0-90 Ohm
- Tank Measures: 19.75"(L) x 24"(W) x 10"(H)
- Mounting Tabs Measure: 21.25" (L) x 21.75" (W) Center to Center
- Anti-slosh Foam Includes: Yes
- Aluminum Fuel Tank
The welds all look really good. I will make an update to my review if it leaks. But for now, I'm happy.
i bought 4 gas tanks and all 4 split try contacting Stark by Phone and email and got no responseI ADVISE ANYONE LOOKING FOR THIS PRODUCT OR ANYTHING STARK SELL TO GO SOMEWEAR ELCE
This Product did wonders in helping us build a custom Fuel System for our dodge ram.
Nice fuel cell showed up not damaged very well packaged
The polish looks ti be about half done on mine. Very poorly, cap doesn't lock properly and is hard to remove at times. With that being said, you get what you pay for here. No leaks as of now.