Stark Surface Conditioning Disc combines our durable, non-woven disc with the efficient quick-change attachment system are ideal for surface prep and finishing work. Non-woven fiber construction conforms well to help preserve irregular or contoured surfaces and the backing supports the disc for aggressive cutting
- These discs are ideal for surface prep and finishing work; useful for auto body and automotive work, such as rotor finishing, and on motorcycles, boats, bicycle parts, die casting parts, machinery, knives, and many other items
- They are made with aluminum oxide and non-woven nylon for an abrasive grit and a plastic threaded back to easily screw on or off the mandrel
- The abrasive discs for surface conditioning and prep, paint and rust removal, sanding, cleaning, grinding, stripping, deburring, polishing, finishing, gasket removal, self-sharpening, scruff blending, and sticker and adhesive removal
- The disc supported by the quick-change roll lock backing enables aggressive cutting and fast, seamless disc changing to ensure project continuity and consistent finishing
- The extra thick surface conditioning discs are thicker than our competitors and lasts up to 3X longer with normal grinding! No more hitting corners and having your grinding disc explode on you
- Abrasive Material: Aluminum Oxide
- Disc Size: 3"
- Grade: Fine
- Attaching System: Roll-On/Off
- Abrasive Type: Non-Woven
- Speed Max (rpm): 18,000
- Quality Disc: 25
- 25 x 3" Fine Sanding Disc
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.