XtremepowerUS is lightweight and offers professional-grade features for dependability. Its 24-in. blades offer superior cutting performance and twice as many cutting edges as the remaining bush trimmer competition. A zero-type grease fitting and air filter cover makes maintenance easy on this gas powered hedge trimmer unit.
- Dual-Action Blade - Dual-sided serrated blades cut swaths up to 24" wide and limbs up to 1” diameter
- Low Noise - Effective low noise engine design will not disturb you or your neighbors
- On/Off Switch - Stop switch automatically resets to the on position for easier starting
- Easy Starting - Equipped with powerful, easy-to-start, full-crank, 2-cycle engine for maximum cutting performance
- Commercial Grade - 26cc commercial grade 2-cycle engine for maximum reliability & durability
- Lightweight Equipment - Lightweight design for added comfort and reduced strain & fatigue
- Color: Red/Black
- Engine Displacement: 26cc
- Engine: 2-Stroke Air Cooled Gasoline Engine
- Power: 0.7kw / 7500RPM
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.65L
- Start Type: Recoil
- Shears Type: Double Sided Blade
- # of Teeth: 33
- Trimmer Width: 24"
- Overall Dimension: 43"(L) x 9"(W) x 8-3/4"(H)
- Gas Hedge Trimmer
Haven't used it yet. But it's great.
Works as well today as the first day I ever used it
Good power, a bit heavy
It was easy to use I love it
This is a powerful hedge trimmer boys this thing is a beast as powerful and efficient like a echo or a stihl hedge trimmer which i have used plenty of times. A little Hard starting at the very first start out of box but its fine when it gets going the manual says to let it warm up when cold. Its a beast so hope thats what you are looking for its heavy and tiring to wield it due to the powerful Motor. This thing really cut through large hedge branches with ease just like a commercial stihl or echo. You cant go wrong with the price and power of this beast. Not for the fragile or elderly its heavy And powerful as heck.Edit- pump primer 7 times full choke then hold trigger when pulling rope it sill start and die. Move choke to off position then without pulling trigger pull rope to start- duh! Then let it warm up running with choke off for a few minutes! You have to be dumb if you cant start a gas hedge trimmer