XtremepowerUS Koi pond pressure bio filter. The bio filter is designated for filtering normal pond water. This pond pressure bio filter comes with an integrated 13W UV clarifier, a UV lamp indicator, inlet and outlet hose adapters, Bioballs, and a multi-directional valve for cleaning. This efficient pond filter is capable of filtering up to 2600 gallons, and it is very easy to maintain and comes with all the parts ready to install.
- Multiple Function Tool- It can not only draw water, but it also can be used to filter the pond with bacteriostatic function, which be a good choice for you to clean your pond with one machine
- Convenient to Clean - Equipped with a crank handle on the top of the pond filter, it allows you to clean the filter without opening the container thanks to the internal cleaning rod
- Strong Filter Capacity- This filter is suitable for ponds with normal fish load 2600 gal and ponds with heavy fish load 1500 gal. With such powerful capacity, it is an efficient filter to purify ponds
- Bulbs System- It is equipped with bulbs which works to reduce the presence of single-celled algae by reducing its ability to reproduce. It is suitable for improving the water quality to provide a clear and healthy pond for your fish
- High Strength Outer Casing- The filter is made of high quality material and the outer covering is high strength, which is durable and waterproof. You can place it on the shore or underground. It can be used for a long time
- Color: Black
- Voltage: 120/60HZ
- IP Rating: IP44
- Max Flow Rate: 2700 GPH
- UV Power: 13 Watt
- Backwash Function: Yes
- Pump Included: No
- Inlet/Outlet Size: 3/4", 1", 1-1/4" and 1-1/2"
- Pond Filter
- Inlet/Outlet Adapter
- Bioballs Set
My Plecos seem to like these wafers. They are always waiting for me to drop a few into the pond every morning and are getting so big now.
This is the best filter I have ever had during 20 years in my 1,000 gallon pond. It makes cleaning the filter easier and the uv lamp lasts over a year before replacing
Was easy to install because I had another one in place and has worked out great.
It was a plug-n-play item.No guesswork and no adjustments.The one inch tubing fit the fittings perfectly. I supplied and used clear plastic tubing and hose clamps.No flow restrictions.
It's expensive, but works!