Flexible Hose Clamp Plier features a 24-inch heavy duty cable and allows you to remove plastic and/or metal self-tightening hose clamps with diameters of 11/16-inch to 2-1/2-inch (18mm to 54mm). The precision clamp on end of the flexible cable allows for extended reach while the heavy-duty 24-inch flexible cable allows for use in any position
- Perfect for Confined & Tight Space - The long reach of these pliers allows you to work in confined and tight spaces. Our hose clamp pliers can get into those tight spaces and get the job done with ease!
- Design Consideration - The precision clamp on end of the flexible cable allows for extended reach where other models cannot get to while the heavy-duty 24-inch flexible cable allows for use in any position. The pliers also feature a locking mechanism which holds the clamp in the open position to enable the user to remove and install clamps with ease,
- Easy to Use - The pliers' locking mechanism holds the clamp in the open position to remove and install metal and plastic self-tightening clips with ease while the non-slip handles assure steady grip and decrease hand fatigue during use.
- Precision and Flexibility - These pliers are designed to work on 11/16-inch to 2-1/2-inch diameter clips with a 24-inch cable that allows for flexible positioning and extended reach where other models cannot get to, making them ideal for work in tight and confined spaces.
- Quality You Need - Made of drop forged steel with a coating to prevent rust and corrosion, these pliers feature a locking ratchet that holds the clamp open for easy installation and removal
- Color: Black/Red
- Material: Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Yes
- Max Opening Hose Clamp: 1-1/2"
- Hose Length: 24" (2ft)
- 2ft Flexible Clamp
Exactly what I needed to get them stubborn clamps that are in an awkward position off
dont need all the time but when needed saves lot of pain and blood
I receive their way before they told me I was going to receive it very good quality thank you so much
Tool works well. Saves time and makes hard to reach clamps easier to work with.
This makes loosening and holding a spring type hose clamp in a difficult position so much easier. I don't know how I could have do the job without it. Well worth the money.