Power through demanding automotive and jobsite tasks with the Stark 3/4"-inch Drive Air Impact Wrench. Designed to work with an air compressor, this powerful impact wrench delivers up to 1,200 foot-pounds of nut busting torque in a lightweight design that helps minimize fatigue.
- Delivering up to 1,200 foot-pounds of nut-busting torque, the Air Impact Wrench capably tackles the most demanding assembly & disassembly jobs
- The industrial tuned twin-hammer impact mechanism punishes tough bolts and powers through heavy-duty applications such as suspension work and heavy equipment repair
- Whether you operate a garage or an industrial jobsite, you can rely on the Stark Impact Wrench to perform reliably in harsh working conditions. With its hammer case, steel wear plate, and durable composite housing, this tool can sustain heavy-duty usage
- Using the 6-position power regulator, you can seamlessly switch between power modes and adjust torque output to suit each individual task. The one-handed forward/reverse mechanism lets you change direction with a simple button push.
- Wrench Features: Adjustable torque wrench comes with a ring retainer and additional hole retainer. This 3/4"in. torque wrench is equipped with a low air consumption motor that saves energy
- Color: Grey
- Torque Positions: 3 Forward & 3 Reverse
- Max Torque: 1,200 ft/lb
- Free Speed: 4600 RPM
- Square Drive Head: 3/4"
- Air Inlet: 3/8" NPT
- Recommend Air Pressure: 90 PSI
- Anvil Length: 1-1/2"
- Bolt Capacity: 1"
- Air Compressor Required: Yes
- Air Impact Wrench