Quick Hitch allows you to expand the functionality of your tractor, The 3-pt category 1 quick hitch has 2 spring-loaded handles that enable you to quick attach or release implement without leaving the seat of your tractor. Recommended for use with tractor of less than 50 hp
- Attachments Quick Hitch Adapter allows you to quickly and easily attach your category 1 implements to your tractor's 3 point. Due to the speed & ease at which you can connect these attachments, it becomes an invaluable piece of equipment saving you time & money
- Our adapter is designed to convert your category 1 3 point hitch into a quick hitch. This allows you to easily connect your tractor to your 3 pt implements within minutes saving you time & labor
- The quick hitch adapter is constructed with 4' x 4' tubular steel & reinforced with heavy gauge steel gusset plates. The Category 1 Quick Hitch is powder coated to protect against rust & corrosion
- The adapter comes ready to attach directly to your tractor's Category 1, 3-point hitch without any modifications, bolting or welding required. Back your tractor right up to the back of the adapter, hook into the top link bar and connect your lower lift pins. It is that easy!
- Quick Hitch to your 3-point lift arms and easily attach or remove implements in minutes. Once connected to your tractor, simply connect to the 3-points attachment using the top link hook and secure the attachment's lift pins with the locking levers
- Color: Black
- Material: Steel
- Category Type: 1
- Max Load Capacity: 2,000lbs
- Inside Width: 27"
- Overall Width: 30-1/4"
- Attachments Category 1 Quick Hitch
Nice heavy duty unit, easy to install, good value and looks to be a unit that will last!
I shopped for the LEAST expensive quick hitch online....I found it and here it is....funny thing is that mine works great, takes a bit of fiddling at times BUT so does every JD, Kubota, LandPride implement ive ever owned. You get what you pay for....mine works great and its very heavy duty for a Kioti 2610 tractor...
Great product and price!!Fast shippingA+++
The problem that I have found, and it is not unique to this product offered by Ihubdeal, is that the upper hook does not fit into the implement or has to be modified. The hook is too tight to the mount which causes the bolts to not let the implement sit down properly. I will be making my own hook from 1/2 thick steel. It will sit 1 1/4" proud from the bolt attachment.