XtremepowerUS high quality and brand new airless paint sprayer. It is ideal for painting all interior projects, decks, siding, fences and small houses. The airless paint sprayer has been designed for the serious domestic handyman and DIY homeowners. They will get cost-efficient, high-speed performance with the sprayer
- Painting a wall, room, fence, or the whole shed, the airless sprayer will help you achieve a professional finish in no time. Also, the parts of the paint sprayer are removable, which it is extremely convenient and easy for you to clean it
- Convenience of drawing paint straight from the can, you will avoid messy paint spills. This sprayer equipped with 5/8HP (650W) motor, which delivers up to 3000psi pressure, enabling you to quickly cover large areas.
- Hose of the sprayer up to 25 ft long, non-kink hose can easily reach your painting project. The nozzle sizes are convertible, which allows you to choose the fittest one for your different work needs. A compact design with built-in carry handle makes it easy to move around the work area
- Lets you spray directly from a 1-gallon or 5-gallon container allowing you to complete your larger projects faster
- Sprayer applies an even coating to uneven surfaces, which makes it the go-to option when painting your home exterior, garage, shed or fence
- Color: Silver/Black
- Voltage: 120v/60hz
- Power: 5/8HP
- Watt: 650
- Operating Pressure (psi): 3,000
- Adjustable Pressure: Yes
- Hose Length: 25 feet
- Nozzle Sizes: 7.6m
- Maximum Spray Flow: 1.2(L/min)
- Overall Dimension: 9-1/2"(W) x 10-1/2"(L) x 13-1/4"(H)
- 650W Airless Spray Station
- Spray Gun
- 25 ft Spray Hose
- Hex Wrench
- Cleaning Brush
Easy to use, but could use a smaller spray orifice for smaller spray fan
I used it on this home wow for the 200 dollars i paid i got my money back 10 times did what lil machine had too!! Using till the motor blows will be buying again in future.Only thing is its very clumsy due to compact style but youll get used to it be very carefull though easy to make mess if she tilts over.
Painted a small barn in one day with 4 gallons of Benjamin Moore regal satin latex paint. I thinned it about 10% with water and had no problems with clogging. As with this type of system cleaning properly is time consuming but extremely necessary. If you have a large area to paint it is well worth it but for small jobs i would use a compressor and hvld unit much easier to clean. Bwaa worth the money.