Whether you're off on an outdoor adventure or camping with friends, you don't want to worry about the ice in your cooler melting. The Freeze High Performance Roto Cooler features uni-body rotationally molded construction and a premium blend of thick polyurethane insulation!
- Ice chest is sturdy as well as user-friendly. You can put your water bottle on it while fishing. Take XtremepowerUS insulated cooler for camping, road-trip, backyard, beach, party and much more on whatever journey
- Additional features include 2-cup holders in top, secure T-handle latches, non-skid feet at the bottom and molded loops on lid and liner by adding a lock (not included) More, depending on ice cubes and high-quality insulating materials, this cooler is energy conservation and environmentally friendly
- This cooler made up with premium PE and PU which is shatter-resistant and provides superior insulation and strength
- Premium PU-insulating materials plus all-in one structure which maximize insulation and keep ice cold for up to four days. More, the sealing design ensures that there is no leakage
- Locking telescoping handle for comfort and stability when pulling or pushing this wheeled tote
- Color: White
- Material: LLDPE
- Insulation Type: LLDPE
- Capacity: 37 Quart / 35 Liters
- Drain Plug: Yes
- Bottle Opener: Yes
- Telescoping Handle: Yes
- Interior Dimension: 15.7" x 9.5" x 14.3"
- Overall Dimension: 21.1" x 15" x 18.7"
- 37Quart Ice Chest Cooler
*Note Pre-cool the contents and our cooler if possible. Avoid too close to any heat source or direct sun if possible. And only open the cooler when needed. This will keep items cold longer.
Love the wheels and drain on this product. It keeps item cold . I purchased the ice packs too they work well also. Will recommend to friends.
I loved the build and quality!I hated the rubber latch to open and close which is why I returned it. To close an ice chest you shouldn’t have to be Hercules . It proved to hard unless I was standing over it.
My only complaint is that the lid cannot open when the handle is extended. This isn't a problem except when you forget it's a problem. I accidentally open the lid, and I think I will break the handle. I probably won't, but I worry! I took this cooler with me to Las Vegas, it handled my beverages and snacks perfectly, and I could use the handle to hold my carry-on piece (I didn't take the cooler on a plane, I drove) that slides over the handle of a rolling suitcase. Same same, and still the same!
Looks and feels durable fir now. The handles and wheels make it easy to transport