Our submersible water pumps are perfect for draining swimming pools, ponds, aquariums and emergency draining for basements, roof tops and any shallow flooded area. This powerful pump is designed for clean or dirty water applications. Simply place the pump into the water and start draining. Built-in float will automatically turn off the pump when draining is complete. 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" discharge fittings provide dual hose options. This pump is perfect for every day water draining or emergency draining.
- For draining swimming pools, ponds, aquariums and emergency draining for basements, roof tops and any shallow flooded area
- Automatic Float pump with a float switch can control start/stop Automatically, when the water level is below the initial level (≤4.7 inch), it will automatically disconnect the power and stop working
- 3700 Gallon Per Hour rating tackles any draining job at a fraction of the time
- Oil free motor requires no maintenance
- Discharge Fittings compatible with 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" hoses
- This pump easily passes solids up to 1/2" in diameter, giving you the ability to drain cellars or garden ponds
- Overload Protection Thermal overload protection ensures the pump operates within spec for longer durability
- Thermoplastic construction composite material is highly rugged
- Color: Yellow
- Voltage: 110/60hz
- Horsepower: 1.5HP
- Max Flow Rate: 3700 GPH
- Max Lift: 16 ft
- Discharge Fitting: 1-1/4" & 1-1/2"
- Flow Rate: 25ft
- Max Drainage Depth: 1"
- Power Cord Length: 25ft
- Submersible Clean/Dirty Water Pump
- Fitting Elbow
- Hose Fitting Attachment
I put these in the ground to redistribute my irrigation water. They work great, but I've always had trouble with the float switches on these things. They have to be free to rise and fall with no obstructions, and I use them inside an irrigation valve box. So there is always a risk they won't turn on or off when desired. Last time I burned one out and had to replace it. Still trying to work out a custom switch for these things.
It Emptied our inground pool that I think is about 25,000 gallons in less than 10 hours I can't speak to its longevity because I've only used it once but it is very strong
This pump was so easy to set up. I used it to drain water from my pool so I could close it for the winter. The water was pumped out faster than I expected. Had to pool closed in no time.