Our exhaust expander tool kit is essential while you want to fix your damaged tail pipe or muffler. It is very easy to use, Just select the correct size pipe expander for your pipe and then insert it in the damaged pipe end, then turn the expanders turning bar till the dents are removed and the pipe is round again just like it used to be
- Wide Application - 3 different sizes exhaust pipe expanders make it almost suitable for all kinds of pipes, ensures a perfect fit with pipes without leaks
- High-Quality Material - Made of high-quality high-carbon steel, it has high strength and durability, and high-quality products provide you with high quality assurance
- Precise Design - Used to extend a length of pipe in equal proportions so that the pipe diameter is the same rather than tapered
- Function - Ensure perfect fit, no leakage, and remove dents and nicks, securely attached, and not easy to loosen
- Exquisite Workmanship - Overmolded, not easily broken, durable, and components mounted to standard exhaust to ensure a good connection to your vehicle.
- Color: Red
- Material: Steel
- Small Expander: 1-1/8" To 1-3/4"
- Medium Expander: 1-1/2" To 2-1/2"
- Large Expander: 2-1/8" To 3-1/2"
- # O-Ring: 6
- Carrying Case Included: Yes
- Small Expander
- Medium Expander
- Large Expander
- O-Ring Set
- Carrying Case
These seem to be built well . For the price its hard to believe. I ended up not needing to use them for my project. So it's possible something's wrong but based on the look and feel of them I'm pretty confident they will do everything a set costing five times more will do without issue
I like how it opened the end of the pipe to expand it to fit over the other.
I used this one time, but the pipe was too strong for the tool.
This pipe stretcher works well as long as you use it properly. As in slide the entire stretcher into the pipe and not just some of it.
Works as expected and easy to use.