The lathe is a machine tool which spins a block of material (wood) to perform various operations such as cutting, sanding, knurling, drilling, or deformation with tools that are applied to the workpiece to create an object which has symmetry about an axis of rotation. An adjustable horizontal metal rail, the tool rest, between the material and the operator accommodates the positioning of shaping tools, which are usually hand-held
- Complete accessories, the lathe is compact, allowing fit in tight space, which can be perfectly set at your house to do some wood pattern projects & handiwork, such as straight fluting, grooving, drilling, layout, & much more
- With 40" inches distance between the center, the lathe give you enough space to do wood work while maintaining a low profile on your workbench, allowing you work with larger pieces for great handiwork
- Made of solid steel, the frame is steady & strong enough to make your machine stable, which can hold your wood projects. The stable frame can help to reduce the vibration when operating the machine
- With several accessories available to customize the lathe, you can tailor it to fit your different needs. The versatile wood turning lathe, you can improve the accuracy of your craft.
- Designed with adjustable 4 speeds, you can tackle various projects with different needs, contributing to power saving and better accomplishment
- Motor Power: Single Phase 350 Watts
- HP: 1/2
- Power: 120v/60hz 3.4a
- Height Of Cutting Tool: 7" (178 mm)
- Maximum Diameter: 14-1/4" (365 mm)
- Maximum Length Of Cutting Feed: 39-1/4" (1000 mm)
- Speed: 1100/1600/2300/3400 RPM
- Overall Dimensions: 61"(L) x 8-1/2"(W) x 14-1/4"(H)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Wood Turning Lathe
Does everything I need to do with a lathe. Good solid lathe body. Well balanced, no vibration when turning.
So I like it and I do realize it's a cheap version of the $6k ones but it does work great and my only complaint would be that it doesn't have any preset marks to be set at so when moving the pedestal back and forth it's a bit of a pain to get back to where the "good" spot is
Low cost lathe. Works well.
This turning is great as I'm a beginner! It is easy to learn.