This portable abrasive blaster is designed to handle big jobs like auto body paint removal. The abrasive blaster has a large pressurized tank and media hopper for over an hour of working time per load.
- Ideal for Local Surface Treatment - This sandblaster is perfect for local surface treatment of immovable and large workpieces; for use in DIY, paint/body shops and garages
- Press-in Blasting - Features press-in sand blasting, this machine is applicable to the requirement of high density surface treatment
- Large Capacity - Able to hold up to 5 lbs of abrasive material making it the perfect size for quick jobs
- Pressure Design - Pressure design is 30% more sand blasting strength than siphonic sandblaster
- Safety Feature - Safety valve provides quick shutdown when needed
- Color: Red
- Material: Steel
- Recommend Media: Silica, silicon, carbide, aluminum oxide
- Capacity: 5 Gallons
- Shut-Off Valve: Yes
- Working PSI: 60-125
- Requires: 6-25 CFM (depends on nozzle size)
- Air Compressor Required: Yes
- Assembly Required: Yes
- 5 Gallon SandBlaster Tank
- Pressure Gauge
- Filling Funnel
- 9ft Hose
Works ok, can't put much product in it to have it work properly.
Works great for a small sandblaster. Just using regular silica sand. This is the one for regular small projects.
instructions are worthless, ceramic tips wear out very quickly, buy extras, works as a sand blaster