Stark ATV Plow system is the most versatile, durable, & high performance plow system on the market. Our plow system can easily mount to all the most popular brand with front only. It will help you get your plowing jobs done with speed & ease.
- Universal Plate Mounts - Able to mount on most ATV/UTV frame. Help transferring plow force to the ATV frame for effective, smooth plowing
- Heavy Duty Skid Shoes - Blade is mount with Heavy Duty Skid Shoes relieve the bottom of a plow blade from excessive wear by serving as dual points of contact when the blade is put on the ground
- 56" inch Wide Blade - The stable, wide plow bases and durable made with thick gauge steel, extra-large plow skids deliver exceptional performance; Blade measures 15.5" from the ground to the top of the blade.
- Blade Angle Adjustment - Multiple blade angle adjustments allow you to move snow perfectly. Simply move the pin and angle the blade to multiple positions for efficient plowing. The blade pivots on a spring loaded pin, with an easy-to adjust handle for precise, easy adjustments
- Color: Black
- Type: Snow Plow
- Material: Steel
- Blade Width: 56"
- Adjustable Angle: 5-Position Blade Angle
- Skid Shoe: Yes
- Plate Mount Size: 17-3/4"(W) x 14-1/4"(H)
- Overall Dimension: 56"(W) x 46"(L) x 15-1/2"(H)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Snow Plow System
*Note Require a winch for lifting*
Only issue I had with assembly was the j-hook bolts that the springs attach to were missing. Other than that, easy assembly, easy install and no issues after pushing 6" of snow.
Some assembling required
works great on my cf moto uforce 500 utv!
works good for clearing snow
Easy to install. The only issue is the U bolts were a bit long for my frame. I used additional spacers and welded the installation plate in place. It operates easily with plenty of adjustments. I have a steep paved driveway and it clears so well I'm able to plow up the drive with a 2 wheel drive. I wish I had bought years ago.UPDATE: I have used this for 2 seasons and have pushed several small 4"-6" inch snows and one 12"+ snow and it is holding up well. I clear about 1.2 miles of paved private road to about a 10' width. So far I haven't had any issues with the plow. I am actually looking at a second one for another machine.