Speed around the neighborhood with this Hoverboard self-balancing electric scooter. Its built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 30min of run time, and its integrated Bluetooth speaker syncs with a smart device for wireless music streaming. This Hover self-balancing electric scooter has LED headlights for visibility at night
- Ideal for providing great fun and entertainment on outdoor commuting
- Designed for fun loving thrill seeker like you with it self-balancing technology, with a extended lift battery and ridiculously smooth ride
- Self balancing technology of the hover board makes it easier and safer for beginners & amateurs
- 360-degree rotation and a 0-degree turning radius making for a cool and awesome experience wherever else you want to go
- Wear resistant and sensitive. It accelerates by simply applying pressure with the front your feet
- Kids won't lose balance while riding because there are anti-slip foot pads that ensure a safe and adequate grip
- Connect to the music speaker with phone, enjoy favorite music with high quality speaker
- Hoverboard electrical, battery and charger system tested & certified to SGS safety standards - safe and stable
- Battery Type: 25.2vdc/ 2ah (50.4Wh)
- Max Speed Range: 8.6MPH
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Speaker: Yes
- Charging Time Range: 2~3 Hours
- Run Time Range: 30mins
- Weight Capacity: 160lbs
- Tire Size: 6.5"
- Manufacturer #: LBW17
- Certification: SGS 800573
- Overall Dimension: 23-1/2"(W) x 7-1/2"(L) x 6-1/2"(H)
- Charger Cable
Great product would buy it again... Only complaint would be it doesn't stay charged for very long. Maybe 20 to 30 minutes at the most.
Perfect for my 5 year old! Battery life is okay..but all ones with speaker have a shorter battery life due to the Bluetooth! But she likes her music 💜
Bought this as a gift for my Godson (13), and he has been riding it since he got it on Christmas day. Charging takes upwards of six hours or more, though it is advised to not charge the device for longer than six hours. From one charge, he is able to get about 35 solid minutes of actual riding time. He has stopped using the built-in bluetooth speaker to minimize power consumption and get more riding time out of each charge. Several neighborhood kids received similar boards from different manufacturers and his is by far the cleanest and longest running of them all.
My 8 year old loves it. Very simple to connect to Bluetooth. I have it a 3 stars for battery life but that's only because I don't know how long these things are suppose to last. I have tried another board and fell off, this one was much more user friendly for me.
my 9-year-old got this for Christmas and has played with it daily. She takes it almost everywhere she goes. The only drawback is battery life does not last longer than 30 minutes. Her friends' boards will last at least an hour or more so that part sucks.