The XtremepowerUS 2-Man V-Type Gasoline Auger with Auger Bit gives you plenty of power to efficiently dig and bore through holes for decks, fence posts, tree planting and more. This post hole digger powerhead features a powerful 2-stroke 63cc gasoline engine enabling drilling of multiple holes in quick succession
- Equipped with 63CC gasoline engine, suitable for farm garden cultivation in spring and autumn, and lake ice fishing in winter. Perfect for quickly drilling into the earth in order to set into the ground: fence posts, trees, poles, shrubs, ice, etc. One or two people can easily operate the auger to complete various tasks
- Post hole diggers are made adaptable with most standard auger bits with shaft size of 3/4 inch
- Engineered with a manual recoil start easy fuel delivery system that allows for a quick-pull start action and the built-in translucent fuel tank lets you easily keep track of the proper fuel level
- Our post hole digger uses a comfortable high-quality ergonomic handle. The post hole digger excavator is suitable for most standard auger bits; the easy-to-grip finger throttle and the switch control on the handlebar can enhance the user's power and speed control, and are within reach
- Type: 2-Man Earth Auger
- Engine Type: Single Cylinder, Air-cooled Gasoline Engine
- Engine Displacement: 63 cc
- Engine Cycles: 2 Cycle
- Fuel Mixing Ratio: 50:1 2-Cycle Pre-Blended Fuel
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.45 Gal
- Clutch Type: Centrifugal
- Start Type: Recoil Start
- Auger Bit Material: Steel
- Auger Bit Diameter: 10"
- Auger Bit Length: 28"
- Extension Bit Length: 8", 12", 20"
- Bit Included: Yes
- 63CC Post Hole Digger
- 10" Auger Bit
- Extension Bit Set