Stark 6 piece Telescopic Gauge Caliper Set features a double action rigid handle with self centering for quick checking of holes, slots and the ends of both contacts are heat treated, satin chrome finished stainless steel and precision ground to a radius to allow proper clearance on the smallest hole the gauge will enter recesses up to 6" deep. The constant spring tension gives uniform contact pressure
- Gage expands in a hole to be measured (locks in place and then removed to determine final hole size using a micrometer or calipers)
- Spring loaded with locking knurled knob
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Rigid handle and double action design (self-centering) for quick checking of inside measurements
- Contact points are hardened tool steel and precision ground in the end measuring radius
- Get exact sizes of holes, slots, bores, or recesses
- Range: 5/16" - 6" (8mm to 150mm)
- Color: Silver
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Range: 5/16" - 6" inch (8mm to 150mm)
5/16 - 1/2" range x 4.20" Overall
1/2 - 3/4" range x 4.40" Overall
3/4 - 1-1/4" Range x 4.40" Overall
1-1/4 - 2-1/8" Range x 5.85" Overall
2-1/8 - 3-1/2" Range x 5.85" Overall
3-1/2 - 6" Range x 5.85" Overall
- Pouch Included: Yes
- 6PCS Telescoping Gage Set
They work ok
Fantastic tool worked great got me through top end motorcycle engine rebuild.
Very nice for the price and is nicely packaged.
Gauges work as they should. Good Value.