The stark Vibratory Plate Compactor is a great tool for individuals working on landscaping projects. Its robust design features a 2.0 HP 4-stroke gasoline engine to deliver 2,000 lbs. of impact force at 3600 blows per minute. Ideally used for finishing asphalt, sand, and sloped surfaces while working within narrow confined areas. A perfect combination of practicality and performance provides durable products for both the typical homeowner and professional contractor.
- A perfect combination of practicality and performance provides durable products for both the typical homeowner and professional contractor
- Can be used in multiple jobs such as working on paving, landscaping, sidewalk, patio project, providing professional results
- 79cc vibratory plate compactor model delivers powerful blows per minute courtesy of its 2.0 HP engine, making it ideal for residential paving projects
- Ideally used for finishing asphalt, sand, and sloped surfaces while working within narrow confined areas
- Fold-up transport wheels are attached and able to be used anytime from anywhere on the job site
- Recoil ignition for easy, consistent starting
- Color: Yellow/Black
- Engine Type: Forced Air -Cooled, 4 -Stroke Gasoline Engine
- Max Power: 1.5KW
- Displacement: 79cc
- Power HP: 2.0
- Fuel Tank: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1Gal
- Adjustable Throttle: Yes
- Start Type: Recoil
- Effective Base Area: 17 x 11.8"
- Vibration Frequency: 5210
- Climb Ability: 0-20 Degrees
- Impact Force: 2,000lb
- Compaction area maximum: 2691 ft./hour
- Forward Speed (Soil) CM/S (IN/S): 25 (9.8)
- Grade Ability: 30%
- Handle Width: 12-1/2"
- Compliant: CARB and EPA
- Overall Dimension: 40"(L) x 15-1/2"(W) x 34-1/4"(H)
- Compactor Plate
I bought this to save money on a yard install project. In the big box store. this costs almost 800 bucks.. Read the instructions and you wont have any problems. So far no issues..but I am following the instructions.
Se necesitan ajustar los cables d encendido y tambin la.banda del motor para que pueda trabajar tenga mas cuidado al ensamblar sus maquinas y pruebenlas antes de venderlas
Nice and compact, easy to move around with it's collapsible wheels. Does the job for what we use it for. Building walking,biking, and foot trails.
First of all I was surprised when this item arrived a week or more earlier than I expected it - great work on shipping it, and no damage either! Then I opened the box and not only did I find it FULLY ASSEMBLED except popping the handle on, it also came with spare parts like a spare belt for the exciter and a spare air filter - I was so surprised I checked to make sure they were pre-installed and these were true spares like they turned out to be.I filled the fuel and the oil (...remember to fill the oil as it ships empty) and it literally started on the first pull. It is great as a compactor and maneuvers easily - whether you are running it or it is off and you are shuttling it around on the flip-down set of wheels. It packs well, is easy for one person to load and unload, and actually (as it is slightly narrower than others) it is easier to use along foundations or other tight spots than most of these type units.
Device works very well and does a good job compacting soil. I have used on multiple projects and it works very well and I would highly recommend it to others.