Gas Scarifier is perfect for sidewalk trip hazard repair, floor cleaning and preparation, as well as, concrete, coating, traffic line, and marking removal. Powered by an incredible 6.5 HP Loncin engine, easily scarify, level, and smooth approximately 215-430 sq. ft. per hour of concrete surface at a depth per pass of 3/16 in.
- Gas Powered Scarifier is perfect for sidewalk trip hazard repair, floor cleaning and preparation, as well as, concrete, coating, traffic line, and marking removal
- Shockproof Handle - Build with Shockproof handle design for smooth, stress-free operation. It doesn’t bounce and jerk around during operation, ensuring you can achieve more consistent finishes
- Adjustable Handle Wheel - User is able to easily adjust the cutting depth up or down to match the project needs
- 6.5 HP Locin GS200 Engine - Powered by the most reliable engine in the industry, the Loncin G200, this scarifier starts on the first pull
- Build-in Vacuum Port - With a vacuum port designed to fit most bags and shop vacs, this scarifier reduces dust for safer operation.
- Color: Yellow
- Horse Power: 6.5 Locin GS200, 4-Stroke Gasoline Engine
- Start Type: Recoil
- Fuel Tank: Gasoline
- Vacuum Port: Yes (Hose Not Included)
- Adjustable Depth: Yes
- # of Shafts: 4pcs
- # of Blades: 60pcs
- # of Bearing 4
- Working Performance: 20-40 sq/hr meter (215-430 sf/hr)
- Max Working Depth: 5mm per pass
- Working Width: 8"
- Belt Type: Multi-Belt
- Blades Service Life: 5,000-7,000 sq meter (53,820 - 75,347 sf.)
- Compliant: CARB
- 6.5hp Concrete Scarifier Planer Grinder