The Portable Ice Machine Stainless Steel Commercial Restaurant Ice Maker can make up to 99 lbs. of ice per day and includes a self-contained large storage bin. The stainless steel construction provides durability and is low-maintenance and easy to clean.
- Ideal for restaurants, hotels, or big households that often require a constant, large quantity of ice
- Commercial ice maker to always be there when you need it. It is capable of producing 99lbs of ice in 24hrs and quickly makes 45PC of ice cubes in one cycle within 11-20 mins. With a large storage capacity, it holds enough ice to be enjoyed by all
- Its freestanding design lets you install the ice maker anywhere inside your home, pantry, or restaurant. Just make sure to always have a water outlet near your unit
- Built with an intuitive and easy to use control panel that has an LCD indicator for displaying water and ice making functions. The ice making time and the thickness of the ice cubes can be adjusted by pressing the (+) or (-) buttons
- The machine is also equipped with an automatic cleaning function
- Ice maker comes with a full set of accessories including an ice scoop, water supply hose, water supply connector and a water draining hose
- Refrigerator Type: Freestanding Ice Maker
- Voltage: 115v/60hz
- Full Ice Basket Indicator: Yes
- Timer Clean: Yes
- Auto Shut Off: Yes
- Add Water Indicator: Yes
- Automatic Overflow Protection: Yes
- Daily Ice Making Capacity: 99 pounds
- Water Line Required: Yes
- Overall Dimension: 17-3/4"(W) x 16"(D) x 30-3/4"(H)
- Certifications:, CSA, Listed
- Freestanding Ice Maker
- Ice Scoop
*Keep it in an upright position for 24 hours*.
our in-freezer ice maker broke, and no one but me would MAKE ice, so i bought this. plugged it in and within MINUTES had ice. it makes a little noise, but it just makes me so happy that it's chugging away.
Loud but very fast ice.
This machine makes ice very quickly. The only thing is that I wish it was a little bit quieter, but its a great machine for the price.
Question asked me was what did I use it for. I used it to make ice. So far, so good.
Good ice maker