Our router working table which is a versatile, affordable item for every wood worker. Whether you are outfitting your home garage or you are designing a workshop for your full-time business, this router table is a great option. The table holds the router securely, leaving your free to keep both hands on the table during the cut. You can work both safely and efficiently. The heavy duty aluminum construction will provide long-lasting use.
- Router working table which is a versatile, affordable item for every wood worker
- 2-1/2"-inch Dust Collection port fits your wet/dry vacuum and keeps work area clean
- Unique solid design is multifunctional and equipped with built-in guard
- Table offers built-in scale for quick and accurate indexing
- Master Power Switch located in the front of the router. (Router Trigger Can Be Reach Easier)
- Built in Scale for quick and accurate indexing
- Push Out Pocket Fence adds jointing capabilities to straighten board edges
- Lightweight, yet strong. Grooved Surface keeps dust and chips away from work place
- Color: Black
- Material: Aluminum, Steel
- Voltage: 115
- Power Switch: On/Off
- Dust Port: 2-1/2"
- Miter Gauge: Yes
- Base Plate: 6" Diameter
- Router Included: No
- Bit Included: No
- Overall Dimension: 17-3/4"(W) x 13"(L) x 11"(H)
- Electric Router Table
Once I nade sure everything was aligned including making new bolt holes to mount the rotor and got both side level , it's doing a fair job .
Use for spring projects and bird feeders after getting use to set router it will serve purpose of my small projects.
It works with my Milwaukee M18v cordless router. Sturdy base