This portable 10,000 BTU Air Conditioner cools, circulates, and dehumidifies the air in your home. With 2 speed settings, you can adjust the settings to personalize your comfort. This portable air conditioner is designed to cool a single room up to 300 square feet. It is self-evaporating, so you empty the water less often and has a washable permanent mesh filter, no need to replace.
- 10,000 BTU AC Unit stand up unit will quietly cool any room up to 300 sq. feet. Be free of the summer heat with our sleek and noise reducing design. It ideal for bedrooms, offices, and dorm rooms
- 3 separate Modes make our portable AC units super versatile so they keep your home super comfortable; COOL MODE: Air Conditioner FAN MODE: Circulates Air DRY MODE: Dehumidifier Removes Moisture from the Air
- Instant Cold AIR Quickly cool your room in the summer heat and humidity; Set the thermostat to maintain consistent cool temperatures for your maximum comfort; 2 fan speeds and multiple features ensure cold air circulates efficiently
- Simply roll your new portable AC unit with wheels into the desired room next to a double hung or sliding window. Attach the included hose and window adapter. Plug-in and let the cooling begin!
- Type: Air Conditioner
- Power: 115VAC/60Hz
- Amp: 9.1
- Peak Input: 1050W
- Cooling Capacity (ASHARE): 10000 BTU
- Cooling Capacity (SACC): 5000 BTU
- Heater Mode: No
- Dehumidify: Yes
- Timer: Up to 24 hours
- Cooling Area (Sq/ft): 300
- Fan Speeds: 2
- Temperature Range: 62° F - 86° F
- Noise: 60dB(A)
- Air Flow: 166cfm
- Overall Dimension: 13.4"(L) x 13"(W) x 28.2"(H)
- Portable Air Conditioner
- Window Exhaust Kit
- Remote Control
- User manual
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
This little guy is perfect for cooling my room in this heat. I'm really happy with it.
I compared A/C's on Amazon, eBay, and Wal-Mart and purchased this Barton unit here for several reasons. For starters, it was the best deal I could find (wee bit over $200) for a portable 10,000 BTU unit with a cooling range of around 300 sq ft...I figured I'd add a fan to help circulate the cool air to the rest of my 750 sq ft place. Plus, it included all the venting extras (that not all sellers do), so you don't have to buy anything else. We're having a record hot summer here, so my other criteria was how fast they could get it to me, so I emailed the seller and begged them to ship as quick as they could. They replied promptly, saying they were busy but would try. I purchased it on a Thursday night around 9:00 pm and received it the following Tuesday morning. I call that pretty darn fast since I'm in a small town without a local Amazon hub. I thought it was pretty straightforward to install, and it's a lot better on my electric bill than I would have imagined. Our climate here is dry so I don't use the dehumidifying feature. During the past 30 days, when home, I set it at 69⁰F with the fan on high, usually for about 12 hours every day and it keeps my living room around 70 degrees. When I leave, I set it at 71-72⁰F with the fan on low. It'll shut off automatically when it reaches that temp. It doesn't seem to shut off automatically when the fan is set on high. My average electric cost for last month was $1.17 per day. I'll have a more accurate figure at the end of this month and if people find this review helpful, I'll add that info. I can operate the unit with the remote control from either of the 2 rooms on each side of the living room from around the corner if I'm close to the doorway and point it at the adjacent wall in the living room. It's about as loud as any fan on high. But in my opinion, not annoyingly so. I don't even notice it and it seems like I hear every little thing around this apartment building. I would definitely recommend this a/c unit, as well as the seller. :-)