This hanging chaise chair is perfect for you sitting back, relaxing and enjoying the summer sun with complete comfort in backyard and poolside area. It designs hammock style that provides balance and allows it to flex as you move for extra fun and comfort. The heavy duty tubular steel construction with powder coated provides strength and durability
- Rest your head on an included pillow and give your body rest on the comfortable, ergonomic 2 inch foam-filled cushions
- Included canopy umbrella is great for protection against the sun's rays, not all days will require shade from the sun. When the clouds come together for a gloomy day, simply remove the canopy and use the sky as your shade
- Laying out in excessively high temperatures can often be harmful to your skin. The shape of your hanging lounge chair coupled with its attached canopy will keep you shaded and protect you when the sun shines its brightest
- Hanging Chaise Lounge Chair is composed of a heavy-duty powder-coated metal frame that will support up to 265 pounds. This frame is curved to allow you to sit up for a good read or curl up for a peaceful nap
- Relaxation and comfort should always be viewed as feelings that go hand-in-hand. With this hanging lounger, you'll be certain to feel both, as it is built with a 2-inch-thick foam-filled PVC-coated polyester cushion with a built-in pillow
- Frame: Steel
- Material: Polyester
- Filling: Polyester Foam Fibers
- Use: Indoor/Outdoor
- Headrest: Yes
- Detachable Umbrella: Yes
- Max Weight Capacity: 265 lbs.
- Sun Canopy Size: 46" Diameter
- Cushion Dimensions: 24"(W) x 76"(L)
- Overall Dimension: 50"(W) x 68"(L) x 70" (H)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Hanging Patio Lounge Chair
- Hardware Set
Took quite a while to put together, & was not as comfortable as it looks. You kind of tip down .
I feel like a queen in this chair. It's really awesome. As for ease of assembly, It wasn't difficult for my husband, but it took us a couple of hours, and with the large metal pieces, I couldn't have managed it without his help. When he was finished, I went to work threading the support chords, which was, not difficult, but time consuming. I was so anxious to sit in it, it may have seemed to take longer than it actually did. Anyway, it was well worth every minute it took. I've been enjoying my "floating throne" all summer long.
Buy it! You'll love it!
This chair is well worth saving the extra $100s on a different brand. Very comfortable to lounge in.I never leave my cushions outdoors so to help them last longer than just one season. The top awning needs to come off when I go indoors otherwise the wind will take it away. I would certainly buy another if I wanted a second. I also store it indoors during the winter to make it last many many seasons. I'm happy with this product & recommend it!
Was easy to put together wife loves it