Barton Gas Logs provide a realistic, natural roaring fire for a beautiful ambiance in your home. Our 18" fire log set is not only simple to function and maintain, but it's also environmentally friendly. With no ash, no wood, and no hassle you'll quickly forget the inconvenient days of burning real wood
- Bring your hearth to life with our beautiful hand-painted logs and the heat from our powerful gas log chassis. These economical, efficient fireplace systems are the perfect heating solution for your family's home!
- Highly detailed, hand-painted refractory cement logs stacked on a tiered grate realistically recreate the look of a mature fire in your fireplace
- High-Performance embers glow twice as bright as standard embers for the look of a real wood-burning fire
- Carefully crafted log sets are anything but small when it comes to the real warmth and rich ambiance they will bring into your home
- Designed to reflect a split stack and was developed using real wood molded to create the look of a new fire with bark and split wood elements being the focus
- Burns efficiently while protecting natural resources and reducing pollution
- Variable flame height control knob allow manual adjustment of BTU output
- Log Material: Refractory Ceramic
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Log Width: 18"
- Area Coverage: 1,300 sq. ft.
- Vent Type: Vent-Free
- Adjustable Flame: Yes
- Ignition Type: Piezo
- Input Rating (BTU/Hour) Min: 15,000 Max: 30,000
- Certification: , ANSI
- Minimum Fireplace Clearance: Height: 24" Depth: 14" Front Width: 28" Rear Width: 20"
- Log Set
- Bag of Embers
Perfect. Replaced a 22 yr. old insert that we had loved. But this one is much more attractive and a GREAT VALUE. Highly recommend and quick shipping thru Amazon. Self installed.
For the price point these are nice.
Perfect. Replaced a 22 yr. old insert that we had loved. But this one is much more attractive and a GREAT VALUE. Highly recommend and quick shipping thru Ihubdeal. Self installed.
gas log fireplace burner . works fine.
Nice for the price