The durable brass piston designed diaphragm Nitrogen Regulator. Delivery Pressure is 0-800 PSI. Great for welding, purging and pressure testing air conditioning and refrigeration systems, filling shock absorbers, and may many other uses. Regulator has a CGA580 inlet connection, and 1/4 inch male flare outlet connection
- Suitable for All Your Testing Needs - Whether you're just purging HVAC systems or doing tests, this Nitrogen Regulator will fulfill all of your work needs
- Easy to Read - The gauges are designed to be easy to read so that you can know at a glance where your pressure stands.
- Large T-Style Handle - Ensures that you can offer smooth and accurate pressure delivery that is easily adjusted. Deliver the right amount of pressure every time with this easy to adjust handle
- Solid and Reliable Connections - The Nitrogen Regulator features a CGA580 inlet connection and 1/4-inch male flare outlet connection for versatile connect-ability
- Durable and Strong - Created with high quality brass, you can count on this nitrogen regulator to last a long time.
- Versatile Interface - The Nitrogen Regulator gets the job done quickly and efficiently by interfacing with a wide range of universal adapter and cylinders
- HVAC Purging
- Pressure Tests
- Leakage Tests
- For use with Nitrogen, Argon and Helium
- Material: Brass
- Inlet Connection: CGA580
- Outlet Connection: 1/4"
- Gauge Size: 2"
- Max Inlet Pressure: 4,000 PSI
- Delivery Pressure Range: 0-800 PSI
- CGA580 Regulator Gauge
It work. I dislike how you have to write something in order to make a review. They an option to just give stars.
The regulator is the replacement of the old one
Quick delivery, works fine for topping off wine jugs.