The Cultivator is a garden superstar when it comes to weeding, working in fertilizer or aerating soil. Its small size and light weight not only make it easy to transport, but it also increases maneuverability through garden rows without damaging your plants. It is built for dependable, trouble free performance and is backed by an extensive service network to keep the cultivator running strong for years to come. The adjustable tilling widths of 6 in. - 10" in. and up to 4 in. tilling depth
- Equipped with a manual recoil easy start up system and a direct gear drive with clutch
- Built for dependable, trouble free performance and is backed by an extensive service network to keep the cultivator running strong for years to come
- Small size and light weight not only make it easy to transport
- Narrow width of the tines provides perfect movement between shrubs, plants, and trees
- 2-rear 7-inch wheels that provide easy work site maneuverability especially in tight spaces
- Provides improved maneuverability and minimal bouncing
- Motor: 1E40FN 55cc Engine 2-Stroke
- Horse Power: hp
- Engine Start: Recoil Pull Start
- Fuel: 40:1 Gas Oil Mix
- Gas Tank: 1L
- Reduction Ratio: 32:1
- RPM: 8,000r/Min
- Rotary Cultivation Width: 10"
- Maximum Cultivating Depth: 4"
- Wheel Size: 7" inch
- Assemble Required: Yes
- Tiller Machine
Works great for what we needed. Fast delivery easy to put together.
easy start, not over powering ease to control
This little Machine has got some guts. You can get your job done with this but be prepared to knock small rocks that get stuck in the tines out quite often. More often than I would like but the machine does a lot of work.
Works great does all I want at a cost that was fair STARTS EVERYTIME how do i get a service contract
MORE POWER THAN EXPECTED. ONLY ISSUE IS THE PLASTIC SCREW TOGETHER HANDLES, I ADDED MY OWN WASHERS AND NUTS