Tumbler Composter with this easy to use tumbler, converts your kitchen and garden waste into nutritious compost with no composting downtime. Built-in sliding doors for easier access. This Compost tumbler can be rotated 360 degrees. Easy to put fertiilzer in or take them out.
- Twin Chambers Design - Designed with Dual chambers, the tumbling composter allows you to compost in batches. One side "cooks" while you add fresh organic material to the other, allowing for an efficient, uninterrupted flow of rich, healthy compost
- Sturdy, Durable Construction - Made of galvanized steel and high-quality PP plastic, Our Tumbling Composter is corrosion-resistant, weather-resistant, sturdy, and durable for long-lasting service life
- Huge Capacity Design - Large 43 gallon capacity, you can put in; eggshells, coffee grinds, banana peels, palm fronds, leaves or others
- Outstanding Aeration Function - Adjustable air vents & deep fins provide excellent air circulation, help break up and decompose clumps in the chamber, and plow lots of oxygen into the compost to produce healthy, finished compost in just weeks
- Composter body is constructed from BPA free, UV inhibited recycled polypropylene. It is contact safe and will not degrade under direct sunlight
- Material: Plastic tumbler, steel frame
- Capacity: 43 Gallons
- Number of Access Door: 2
- Weather Resistant: Yes
- Vent: Yes
- Aeration Hole Diameter: 3"
- Opening: 20"(W) x 6"(H)
- Overall Dimension: 28"(W) x 26"(D) x 36"(H)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Compost Bin Tumbler
Product is decent and sturdy, however it is VERY hard to assemble. Recommend hire assembly out to safe time and frustration. Directions are not clear at all.
Got this for hubby for Valentine's Day, how romantic, lol!! He liked it though. Should help make some good garden veggies.
Assembly instructions were not great. But it went together ok and should work fine
So, get a buddy to put this together with for sure. Next, we can’t seem to keep the water from draining out when we tumble it. Despite that it seems to be doing the job.
So far no problem with it.