This deep well pump is ideal for water supply from wells or reservoirs, domestic use, civil and industrial applications and for garden use and irrigation. Heavy-duty thermoplastic impellers, diffusers, and intake screen. High efficiency, hermetically sealed motor is thermally protected to prevent overheating. Cast Iron Discharge. Thermal Protector.
- Suitable for extraction from the deep wells for groundwater, and can also be used in rivers, reservoirs, canals and other water lifting works.Mainly used in farmland irrigation and mountainous areas for human and animal using water, but also for draining in cities, factories, railways, mines
- Water pump has no special requirement on well and water pipe, that means the pump can used in Steel pipe wells, ash pipe wells or soil wells, and if the pressure permit, steel pipe, hose or plastic pipe can be used as its water pipe
- Deep well pump with 10ft cable, combined motor and pump in one, it deep dive into the water to work. Small footprint well pump, and easy on Installation, use, maintenance, no needs of constructing pump room
- Heavy-duty thermoplastic impellers, diffusers and inlet screens give the pump a good thermal protection against overheating and lower energy consumption
- This is a 2 wire pump with 3-Wire (2 wires + ground wire)
- Horsepower: 1HP
- Power: 110v / 6.2amp
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: Up to +40°C
- Maximum Sand Content: 0.15%
- Maximum Immersion: 144ft
- Water Flow: 5gpm @ 133', 7.5gpm @ 120', 10gpm @ 100', 12.5gpm @ 85', 15gpm @ 44'. 18.5gpm, Max: 20GPM
- Minimum Well Diameter: 4"
- Outlet Fitting: 1.25"
- Speed: 3450RPM
- Stage Design: 7
- Pump Length: 28-1/4"
- Electric Cord Length: 10ft
- Hardware Required: Yes
- Deep Water Pump
Works great for me and easy to install
This pump works great it supplies water to my whole ranch.
I like it . Xtremepowerus deep well is a great product . I use it to get underground water. It works wery well.
used for septic system and it does the job. 4 stars for price, longevity is determined more by maintenance of the system but it has been installed for about 2 years and is still running