Federal mandate requires all new trailers to be equipped with 2" wide reflective safety tape which runs along both sides and the rear of the trailer to make heavy trailers more conspicuous to other drivers. This 150 Feet by 2 Inch DOT Class 2 reflective tape is highly reflective and meets or exceeds all NHTSA, FMVSS and DOT-CS specifications. Although reflective safety tape is designed for the trucking industry, it is also great for use on tractors and other agricultural equipment, ATV?s, camper and motor homes, water buoys, personal watercraft, mailboxes, garbage cans and anything that needs enhanced visibility.
- 6" alternating red and white pattern
- Highly visible prismatic pattern
- Alternating White and Red pattern
- Extremely high night time reflectivity
- Weatherproof and resists solvents like kerosene, gasoline, diesel, toluene and turpentine
- DOT-C2 Certified with certification markings
- Strong Adhesive to ensure a long, lasting hold
- Colors: Red and White
- Total Length: 150 Feet
- Width: 2"
- Single Color Length: 6"
- Rated lifespan: 10 Years
- 1 x 150 Foot DOT Class 2 Reflective Conspicuity Tape