XtremepowerUS Industrial Circular Saw is Compact and lightweight, quickly cuts through all 2X material. 14" circular saw has a powerful motor and 4300 RPM. Ergonomic control grip allows easy operation. Built-in dust port help keeps cutting area clear of debris
- The circular saw is lightweight and powerful machine with superior power-to-weight ratio with exceptionally low vibrations mean less strain and maximized productivity
- Double protection switch prevents the machine from accidentally opening, promises a safer cutting job
- 15 Amp motor that delivers the power to cut through granite, porcelain, concrete and other stone materials with ease
- Used wet or dry, the dual integrated dust management system takes the dust out of the job
- Extraction dust port can vent the cutting debris timely, help you clear the cutting surface, for you to keep the cutting line free of dust all the time, and also give you a clear view of the cutting line. The metal guard design to prevent the hurt from spark when operating
- For wet cuts, build-in water feed attachment and control the flow with the convenient valve, water line feeds water to the blade decreasing dust and increasing blade performance and life. Also comes standard with GFCI built-in the cord
- Material: ABS Plastic, Steel
- Power: 2,800 Watt
- Voltage: 120/60Hz
- No Load Speed: 4,300 r/min
- Blade Diameter: 14"
- Adjustable Angle: Yes
- Dust Port: Yes
- Blade Included: Yes
- Water Line Attachment: Yes
- Max Cutting Depth: 5"
- Guide Roller: Yes
- Overall Dimension: 30"(L) x 10"(W) x 16-3/4"(H)
- Power Circular Saw
- Water Feed Attachment
- 14" Blade
Kinda hard to cut straight cuts but for $300 a real bargain. Takes about 30 seconds to cut a inch. I cut a 4 inch slab about 40 feet of cut. Get ready to trip the breaker a few times but it has the power to get the job done. I had got the 14 inch saw.
I just received this saw I haven't used it yet but seems heavy duty. The saw and blade came separately.
After reading reviews I decided to give it a shot, thinking it was worth the risk. From the reviews I figured my chances were about 60/40, and it turns out I got a good machine. It has a good amount of power, didn't trip breakers too much, and could run for a couple of hours straight. Overall, we cut about 250 feet of 4" slab over 2 days and had no issues. Especially for indoor use, electric is the way to go. I would recommend getting a replacement blade, as the one that comes with the saw will not last very long. The Makita segmented blade did most of the job.
The blade comes in a seperate package, I made a mistake and thought it was missing from the package... Thanks though for the fast delivery! Amazing saw for the price, really happy with this.
Great saw for cutting concrete indoors where you can't use a gas saw.