Compact and lightweight, XtremepowerUS Mini Circular Saw quickly cuts through all 2X material. This 4-1/2 in. circular saw has a powerful motor and 3500 RPM. Ergonomic control grip allows one-handed operation. Built-in dust port help keeps cutting area clear of debris
- Small size, this circular saw is lightweight and portable, but with a 705W motor
- The double protection switch prevents the machine from accidentally opening, promises a safer cutting job. Motor post-position separates the front and rear gravity promises a stable operation
- To ensure a parallel cut, a laser guide is available in our compact circular saw. Turn on the laser guide power switch, align the laser beam with the cutting line as well as the notch & a straight and accurate cutting is achieved. Moreover, an edge guide is offered for dual measurement, which ensures that you bricks/plasterboard at a favored width and length
- Powerful motor to deliver full-size performance at 3,500 rpm, making cut wood, plastics, PVC pipe, plasterboard, tile with ease
- Extraction hose-formed dust port can vent the cutting debris timely, help you clear the cutting surface to keep the cutting line free of dust all the time, and also give you a clear view of the cutting line. With the metal guard design to prevent the hurt from spark when operating
- Color: Black/Red
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Power: 705W
- Voltage: 120/60 Hz
- Laser Beam Guide: Yes
- No Load Speed: 3,500 r/min
- Blade Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Blade Arbor: 10mm
- Adjustable Angle: 45 degree
- Dust Port: Yes
- Overall Dimension: 16-1/2"(L) x 4-1/2"(W) x 5-3/4"(H)
- Mini Circular Saw
- 2 x 24T Blade
- 2 x 60T Blade
- 2 x Diamond Blade
- Dust Pipe
- Guide Rule
Purchased to use during our home remodel. Husband loves it. It is small and easy to use.
Great and Worthy! Thanks!
My husband really likes using this . It's good for cutting small stuff .
Cut down a table top. Light weight, good balance and enough power todo this job.
i like this tool, perfect for work around the house