Flat-free tires keep your equipment rolling over the toughest conditions on any job site can throw at you, eliminating costly and inconvenient flat tires. These flat-free tires are non-marking and have the bounce and feel of pneumatic tires without ever going flat.
- Perfect replacement wheel for your wheelbarrow, garden cart, hand truck, or other small garden and lawn equipment
- Flat-free tires are non-marking and have the bounce and feel of pneumatic tires without ever going flat
- Pneumatic Assemblies are high quality tube type tires that are budget friendly
- Load handling characteristics are similar to air-filled tires, except now troublesome flat tires are a thing of the past
- Both are perfect for residential users with small wheelbarrows and carts, this tire is rated to 350 pounds
- Not for highway use
- Color: Black/White
- Number of Tire: 1
- Bearing Size: 5/8" Axles Shaft
- Hub Width: 2-1/4"
- Fit Axle: 5/8"
- Tire Rim Diameter: 4-1/2
- Tire Thickness: 3"
- Wheel Width: 10"
- Max Weight Capacity: 350 lb
- 1 x Flat-Free Tire
Wrong descption. Return with no problems
Yay - no flats!
These tires work great on my lawn wagon. Replaced the pneumatic tires that were always flat. A bit smaller in diameter than the pneumati ones but work just fine. Highly recommended!
These are nice quality tires. I added them to our firewood cart. The only thing is ice tends to build up and stick to them. Being that they are solid rubber the ice is hard to break off unlike inflatable tires. I do like that I will never have to replace a tube again!
Great for our handtruck.