This gas pocket bike is ideal for providing driveway and parking lot entertainment for kids and teenagers 13 years and older. Gas pocket bike comes with 11 inch large pneumatic tires for easy balance and support. Mini pocket bike motorcycle is constructed with tube steel frame for extra stability. Despite the small size, adults even 6 feet tall can ride them, just check out some pocket bike Youtube videos to see them in action.
- Pull-start 4-stroke engine, the Gas Pocket Bike is designed to provide kids the excitement and performance of a real motorcycle
- Take a break from smartphones and tablets! Bring your kids to an outdoor adventure and create fun memories that indoor environment cannot provide
- 4-stroke engine is very fuel efficient and environmental friendly, and has a long engine life that can provide your kids great fun and long-term entertainment
- 40CC Gas Pocket Bike is made of steel frames that has high tensile strength, and cannot be damaged easily if under proper use
- Pocket Bike is registered by the Environmental Protection Agency, meaning it does not cause unreasonable adverse effects on your health or the environment when used according to label instructions
- Motor: 40cc 4-Stroke,EPA Approved
- Frame: Steel
- Engine Start: Pull Start
- Gas Tank: 1.2 liters
- Cruising Range: 26 miles per tank
- Fuel/Oil: >#90
- Transmission: Chain Drive
- Recommended Age: 13+
- Tires: 90/65-6.5 Pneumatic (F),110/50-6.5(R)
- Brakes: 1 disc front, 1 disc rear
- Throttle: Variable twist-grip
- Seat: Padded (single rider)
- Handlebars: Angle Adjustable, Not Height
- Max Rider Weight:165 lbs
- Pocket Bike Size: 39.4"(L) x 17.7"(W) x 21.7"(H)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Pocket Bike
We enjoyed the bike for a day, but it was damaged on arrival (just a small crack in the fairing) The seller took care of it right away once we established communication and reasoning. The seller was very responsive. The bike was fast , about 25mph-30mph with my 9 yr old on it. He is about 4.5" and it was just too small. This bike is great for smaller than average kids who are able to ride and know what they are doing. Cheers!
Bike runs a little slow and hard to steer but it runs.
Purchased 2 of these in 2021. There is a manual choke lever that needs to be adjusted after engine is warm, I did not realize this at first and just thought it was cutting out under full throttle because cheap. Nuts and bolts strip out easy. Before assembly, take all the parts and go get replacements for "just in case" repairs.The centrifugal clutch assembly is cheaper than a free haircut. If you notice the bike wants to move at idle or if it's shutting off when you stop or roll backwards, then the clutch is worn, bent or broken. Both of mine need replaced. One completely broke the clutch plate and the other is cracked. Do yourself a favor and order a replacement kit at the same time.Pull start is tucked behind the plastic shroud that is sharp enough to shred your hand. I removed the front fairing and the main body cover. I had planned to trim and blunt the edges, but kids said to just leave them off.These are not maintenance free toys. If you expect something that works right out of the box with no issues ever, you will end up crying here and leaving a 1 star review. If you understand that things break and need to be fixed, you will be satisfied with these.
Packs a punch for it’s size. I would buy again