XtremepowerUS 12-Ton Hydraulic Log Splitter. Harness the power of the manually operated 2-speed pump to quickly generate up to 12 tons of driving force to easily split firewood logs up to 18 in. long x 8 in. wide. The Log Splitter is crafted of durable steel construction for reliable power and performance, season after season, year after year.
- Ideal Equipment - Great addition to any home with a wood-burning stove or fireplace
- Power & Performance - The powerful hydraulic ram builds up to 12 tons of driving force. Easily split logs up to 18" in. long x 8" in. wide
- Easy to Use Equipment - The log splitter features (2) long handles for maximum leverage. Power of the manually operated 2-speed pump to quickly generate up to 10 tons of driving force to easily split firewood log
- Reliability and Safety Equipment - Durable steel material and stable construction ensures long-term service lifespan
- Piston Rod Operation - With the turn of a knob the ram return spring will quickly reset.
- Easy Transport - (2) Big wheels & comfort grip handles for easy transport
- Color: Black/Red
- Material: Steel
- Operated: Manual
- Splitting Force (Tons): 12
- Vertical or Horizontal: Horizontal
- Towable: No
- Built-In Wheel: Yes
- Handle Length: 31-1/2"
- Max Log Capacity Diameter: 8"
- Max Log Capacity Length: 18-1/2"
- Overall Dimension w/o Handle: 42"(L) x 8-1/4"(W) x 12"(H)
- Overall Dimension w/ Handle: 42"(L) x 8-1/4"(W) x 43"(H)
- 12-Ton Log Splitter
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
My wrists were showing the strain from splitting big oak rounds by hand. Gave in and decided to try this. Once I got a method down, it was faster than wedge and maul, and my wrists stopped hurting. Handled even knotted rounds pretty easy. Still got the arm workout from pumping the hydraulics, but no impact. Split about a cord so far, and it is holding up. I think the real test will be if the hydraulics stay sealed five or six cords in. For the low price, it is a great deal. Hope it lasts.
We like our log splitter, despite some bad reviews. My husband didn't want to listen to the reviews. It came just in time for our California snow flurries. It was hard to make fires before, now we have mountains of kindling and starting fires in the cold morning is easy now.
Came on time, good product, highly recommended
Has worked great. I just wish it had a larger range of acceptable log sizes, it's very easy to cut your logs either too long or short to be able to split in this.