10" Strut Coil Spring Shock Compressor make you complete the suspension work for your vehicle that involves removing coil springs, you will need a strut compressor. It's important that you go for a heavy duty strut spring compressor due to the amount of strain the spring is under.
- Versatile Tool - The strut compressor works as a spring compressor for struts and other coil springs on most passenger and light commercial vehicles, providing the mechanic a versatile compressor solution.
- Easy and Simple to Use - Spring strut compressor is simple to operate, allowing the mechanic to get the job done right and then move on.
- Help Make Spring Compression Safer - Compressing struts and springs can be dangerous. The strut spring compressor features double ended jaws with attachable security hooks for added safety and control.
- Strong & Durable - Our coil spring compressor has a drop forged enamel body and is composed of top quality materials, giving the mechanic confidence spring compressor jobs will be done right.
- Dimension - Coil spring compressor tool has an operating capacity of 300 mm and overall length of 300 mm. 10 inch bolt provides max height of removable spring at 9 ' inches.
- Color: Silver
- Material: Cr-V Steel
- Maximum Jaw Opening: 10"
- 2pc Coil Spring Compressor
I have only used the tool once, but it is strong and works as it should.
The threaded hooks and hardware that come with it as safety device are too flimsy to keep the spring compressor jaws from slipping and losing their grip on the spring.
I've used these several times in the twenty-something years I've owned them. The only drawback I've encountered is that the hooks are somewhat bulky, and can interfere with the compression of the spring to which they're attached.
For the money this is a good product. There are definitely better ones out there that are more angled to grip the spring in a better way. But, like I said, for as inexpensive as these were they worked very well overall
I haven't used this item yet. But I have one just like it. I like it very much. I would reccomend it to someone else