This extendable ratchet extends to just over 9.6 in. long to get at hard-to-reach areas that standard ratchets can't reach. The durable chrome vanadium steel construction stays tough at heavy torque. Features include a soft handle for improved grip and comfort as you work.
- Suitable for factories, production lines, repair shop, auto repair factory, 4S shop, personal car modification etc.
- Simple release mechanism that will telescopes from 6.9" to 9.6" for longer reach; soft rubber grip to prevent slippage and enhance comfort
- Ratchet made with drop forged, heat treated chrome vanadium steel for increased durability; abrasion, oxidation, corrosion, and shock resistant
- 72-tooth ratchet mechanism rotates in precise 5-degree increments and can withstand high amounts of torque
- Quick release drive head with spring loaded ball bearing detents for locking sockets
- Heavy duty ratcheting handle, directional switch for fully reversible ratcheting action
- Color: Silver/Red
- Material: Cr-V Steel
- Drive: 1/4"
- Gear Teeth: 72
- Quick Release: Yes
- Telescopes Length: 6.9", 8.3" and 9.6" inch
- 1/4" Ratchet Extendable