XtremepowerUS Industrial Circular Saw is Compact and lightweight, quickly cuts through all 2X material. The 14" circular saw has a powerful motor and 4300 RPM. Ergonomic control grip allows easy operation. Built-in dust port help keeps cutting area clear of debris
- The circular saw is a lightweight and powerful machine with a superior power-to-weight ratio with exceptionally low vibrations mean less strain and maximized productivity
- Double protection switch prevents the machine from accidentally opening, promises a safer cutting job
- 15 Amp motor that delivers the power to cut through granite, porcelain, concrete, and other stone materials with ease
- Used wet or dry, the dual integrated dust management system takes the dust out of the job
- Extraction dust port can vent the cutting debris timely, help you clear the cutting surface, for you to keep the cutting line free of dust all the time, and also give you a clear view of the cutting line. The metal guard design to prevent the hurt from spark when operating
- For wet cuts, build-in water feed attachment and control the flow with the convenient valve, water line feeds water to the blade decreasing dust and increasing blade performance and life. Also comes standard with a GFCI built-in the cord
- Material: ABS Plastic, Steel
- Power: 2,800 Watt
- Voltage: 120/60Hz
- No Load Speed: 4,300 r/min
- Blade Diameter: 14"
- Adjustable Angle: Yes
- Dust Port: Yes
- Blade Included: No
- Water Line Attachment: Yes
- Max Cutting Depth: 5"
- Guide Roller: Yes
- Overall Dimension: 30"(L) x 10"(W) x 16-3/4"(H)
- Power Circular Saw
- Water Feed Attachment
*Note Cutting Blade Not Included Image is for illustration purposes only*
What a great saw. I purchased a diamond blade at HD. This saw made quick work of 20 ft of concrete cutting.I have a 20 amp breaker, and the saw did not trip the breaker.Give the saw 3 seconds to reach full speed.I love the fact that this saw will not trip a 20 amp breaker (at least in my personal experience).
Worth the money heavier than 15 lb like it was quoted you need a 20 amp breaker to run it but not a bad Chinese saw
Ihubdeal should make it more clear that the bolt that holds the blade on the saw is reverse thread. It is only mentioned once, buried deep in the owner's manual. They should put a decal on the blade guard that points that out. I doubt I am the only person that tried to remove it the first time by turning it counterclockwise like you would typically unscrew a bolt.
Unbelievably great saw. Great for the money.
Worked well for 4" concrete , water pump work great also.