This portable 8,000 BTU Air Conditioner cools, circulates, and dehumidifies the air in your home. With 2 speed settings, you can adjust the settings to personalize your comfort. This portable air conditioner is designed to cool a single room up to 500 square feet. It is self-evaporating, so you empty the water less often and has a washable permanent mesh filter, no need to replace. Use the included remote control to conveniently adjust the room temperature without getting up.
- Air conditioner can provide a variety of operating modes, such as cooling, dehumidification, fan and sleep mode, which is suitable for apartment, dormitory and office use
- Designed for minimal energy consumption
- Program the unit to activate or shut off at preset times with the timer
- Included remote control puts the full set of controls at your fingertips
- LED display and simple selections control panel, including a mode selection button
- Designed with various protection functions, such as 24-hour programmable timer, auto condensate circle, super intelligent temperature sensor ,water-full control and warning etc
- Temperature adjustments, and fan speed selection Full-function remote control
- Auto-restart saves your settings for when power is restored to the unit
- Type: Air Conditioner
- Cooling Capacity: 8,000 BTU
- Fan Speeds: 2
- Power: 120VAC 60Hz
- Rated Input: 850W
- Timer Setting: Up to 24 hours
- Dehumidify: Yes
- Water-Full Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Temperature: 62°F - 86°F
- Overall Dimension: 12-1/2"(W) x 14"(L) x 27-3/4"(H)
- Certification: and Listed
- Portable Air Conditioner
- Exhaust hose
- Window venting kit
- Remote control
- User manual
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
This system included everything I need and was super easy to set up!
Item was delivered fast, easy instructions great product so far.
Cools my studio down perfectly. The window mounting thing is crappy, but this thing blows cold. No humidity in CA so no issues there. I like the noise because it blocks out the apartment above me. Love this thing.
Awesome always love these things as long as they keep you cool that's all that matters👌
liked it so much I ordered a second one for my sons room.Just hooked this baby up. Our back bedroom doesn't cool down with our central air so I decided to give this a try. Instantly cooled down the room. Noise is not terribly loud. I sleep with a fan so it's equivalent to that. The only issue I found is my window doesn't fit the insert as well as I would like. I plan on using some insulating tape to block out the heat. I also wish the tubing was just a bit longer but I am very happy with my purchase.