XtremepowerUS Salt Chlorine Generator Series is the most advanced saltwater chlorinator, completely eliminating the need to buy, handle, or add chlorine or shock. It work automatically with your pump every day to maintain crystal-clear pool water and provides a luxuriously natural swimming experience - no red eyes, dry skin, or harsh chemical effects
- Ultimate Simplicity & Convenience - Working automatically with your existing pool pump every day, your pool stays consistently blue & clear
- Effortlessly Sanitize Pool - The salt water generator will eliminate the need to physically add chlorine to your pool's water. Just turn on the system and it will do all the work for you whether you're at home or away
- Advanced Saltwater Chlorination - Using an digital sensors, extremely low salinity level, and user-friendly controls. The system make it so easy for anyone to have a beautiful pool that is simple and cost-effective to care
- Extremely Comfortable - The system provide you with luxuriously soft & smooth water in your pool so you will no longer have to worry about itchy skin and red eyes
- Compatible With Other System - Compatible with Mineral Springs, Hayward Goldline, SwimPure, AquaRite, AquaRite Pro, AquaRite XL, Aqua Plus, Pro Logic, and AquaLogic systems
- Hassle Free Installation - Hassle-free installation makes it easy for the DIY to install the salt system
- Color: Grey
- Voltage: 110
- Display: Digital, LED Indicator
- Self Cleaning: Yes
- Plumbing Size: 1.5"
- Max Pool Capacity: up to 35,000 Gallons
- Salt Chlorine Generator
Was easy to install. Like others had stated, cut to fit or mark the dimensions needed on the template. Still figuring how long to run during the hours I have the pump running for my smaller plunge pool. Measure twice, cut once, and dry fit before gluing.Not sure on longevity yet since just installed last week.
LOVED the fast shipping and after checking the Chlorine Levels in our pool I'm very satisfied that this item does what it promised! Only thing to watch is the pipe cutting template. Stupid thing is 6" too long and I had to buy 2 additional 2.5" Couplers to get it to fit after cutting too big of a section out! Ugh. Other than that it's a fantastic salt water chlorinating system.
Decided to switch to salt water with the cost of chlorine jumping 3X. This was a fairly simple installation with everything you need to get started. The only issue - and it's surprising - is that the cutting template is way off! I followed the instructions provided and cut the 2" return pipe as instructed and it was off by several inches. I had to splice in about a 5 inch section of pipe and everything was good to go.My pool went from no chlorine to 2% after a couple of days, so I know the salt cell is working. I have about a 13,000 gallon pool and this system is rated for 35K gallons, so it should be able to keep up next summer.Would have been 5 stars if the included cutting template was correct. Other than that, just plug in and make chlorine yourself.
Easy installation and setup. Working great