Ice Maker with Water Dispenser supplies you with ice and water in one portable unit. The rugged stainless steel body ensures top-quality style and durability. Its unique design uses a water-cooler-style 5-gallon water jug to conveniently supply ice or cold drinking water. It features an extendable water spout and push-button water dispensing
- Perfect for your RV, boat, or small kitchen, this ice maker is compact, bars, restaurants, portable and works anywhere there is an outlet available
- Able to make up to 40lbs. in 24 hours of bullet ice cubes per day, you'll never have to deal with pesky ice trays ever again
- With Attention To Detail water cooler is designed to be placed in all areas of the office or your home. It has a sleek design yet it's super powerful and it's built to last for many year
- Attractive stainless steel finish, Convenient cooler serves as a water dispenser, and ice maker
- Light Indicator when the water level in the reservoir runs low, you’ll be alerted to add more water
- Water dispenser loads from the top & allows you to spot if the dispenser is running out of water, which is a great feature for office settings
- Accepts all 3 and 5 gallon bottles; Not for sale in California *Cannot be shipped to California*
- Color: Stainless Steel and Black
- Type: Water Dispenser w/ Built-In Ice Maker
- Voltage: 115v/60Hz
- Daily Ice Making Capacity: 40 pounds
- Water Dispenser: Yes
- Ice Shape: Bullet
- Ice Size: Small, Medium and Large
- Certifications:, , Listed
- Water Bottle Include: No
- Overall Dimension: 17"(L) x 15"(W) x 17-1/2"(H)
- Water Dispenser/Ice Maker
- Ice Scoop
GREAT UNIT , WORKS GREAT!
What a great machine!
I love the ease of use. Very easy to set up and clean.
The port on the side of the unit is a drain... not a water line input. I also recommend using premium water (I get my bottles rinsed and filled locally) to maximize the taste of ice/water, and extend the life of the unit.
I like the options on ice size and the quality is good and the storage I don't like it's too small but it works for now