The Motorcycle Center Scissor Lift Jack with safety pin and wing design on each side, exhibits great stability and safety prevention. Suitable for cruisers, trikes, off-road, ATVs, UTVs, etc. Works great for doing tire, oil, filter changes and recommend for those who need to store their bike during the winter or to perform frequent cleanings on their ride.
- Able to fits most motorcycle models including cruisers, trikes, off-road, ATVs, UTVs, dirt bikes, snowmobiles, etc
- Works great for doing tire, oil, filter changes and recommend for those who need to store their bike during the winter or perform frequent cleanings on their ride
- Heavy duty steel body, rubber deck surface (oil, grease and dirt-resistant) prevents scratching and adds stability, also easy to clean up
- Easy to Crank - Just rotate the metal crank to lift motorcycles easily. The jack is ideal for the garage, shop or track
- High Capacity - 1,000 lb; Lift Range: 3-3/4 inches to 15-3/4 inches; 2 removable screw adapters for variable height adjustment, a removable crank handle for easy operation
- Color: Blue/Black
- Material: Steel
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 1,000lbs
- Lift Range: 3-3/4 inches to 15-3/4 inches (without 2 saddles and adapters)
- Function: Manual Hand Crank
- Scissor Mini Lift
- 2 x Adjustable Plate
well priced, but sadly not available at this time
It this jack for a couple of years now and use it regularly. It is still in great shape because of the great quality of build. It lifts my bike with no trouble and is very stable once you find the balance point of the bike. Only downside is that it will not work for bikes that are low to the ground unless you don't use the arms so if you aren't careful you can let the bike shift on the jack. Don't really like that but if you pay attention it's not an issue. I am picky and don't like any shift at all so I fixed this by putting velcro on it
This is a great product for the money. It has come in very handy for us. We have a 2005 Harley Davidson Electra glide ultra classic. We’ve used it to change tires. We actually leave the bike stored on it in the winter time in our shop.
I was able to remove rear wheel to service it. Used strap on jack to ensure bike wouldn't accidentally tip. Very easy to use clearance is good. Price was fair.
While visiting a local motorcycle shop, saw a similar lift with a rubber mat on the deck. Should have done more research on subject. Found out the supplied handle isn't sufficient for heavier loads. Needed to use ratchet and pipe to get load up. Grease helps the friction in the mechanisms. Good product!