Stark 27-in. Job Site Wet Tile Saw with stand included. This is the most affordable pro tile saw on the market. Its powerful 2.5HP motor, best-in-class cutting capacities
- Powerful 2.5HP motor delivers 2,700 rpm to cut tile with stalling
- Compact saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle
- Integrated folding stand folds up quickly and easily for portability
- High-volume water pump helps protect blade from water damage
- Laser guide light allow for greater precision when aligning and cutting
- Removable cutting cart for easy cleaning
- Oversize splash table reduces over spray
- Type: Tile Saw
- Motor: 120v/60hZ
- Horsepower: 2.5
- No-Load Speed: 2,700rpm
- Cutting angles (Deg): 0-45°
- Depth Cut: 3"
- Diagonal Cutting Length: 18"
- Max Rip Cutting Length: 27"
- Water Pump Included: Yes
- Blade Included: Yes
- Stand Foldable: Yes
- Stand Included: Yes
- Bean Light Guide: Yes
- Tile Saw
- Water Pump
Nice powerful saw. Table slides smoothly,leg assembly
Sturdy and moves easily; shipping handled the box quite roughly and damaged the water tray it’s in process of being replaced. Overall a good quality and price for a tile saw.
Very nice saw. The directions were not as clear as I would of liked , but I managed to figure it out as I went. When it was shipped , it appeared as if it had been roughly treated and someone had retaped it. There was a bag full of hardware inside that had exploded and was scattered within the whole package. Upon assembling, I was short one bolt and it turned up out of nowhere after I had been cutting some tile. This saw had good power for tile . I haven't tested it on pavers yet.
Performs just perfect for my needs - cement pavers, and nice tile work on kitchen. Changing to appropriate blade is a simple process.
works great! I would recommend this tool to anyone.