The knee kicker carpet installer is the ideal tool for stretching new carpet into the corners without leaving wrinkles or bulges. It's also useful for getting a tight fit on stairs or in closets. Features include a sturdy aluminum frame and a foam comfort grip to cushion your knee while working.
- The knee kicker carpet installer is the ideal tool for stretching new carpet into the corners without leaving wrinkles or bulges
- Ideal for small installations and fixing loose carpet easily. The tool makes carpet fitting easy and gives you a professional finish. Thetra-wide aluminum head with steel teeth grips your carpet firmly and the teeth can be raised and lowered for you to use on different carpet thicknesses
- Knee kicker features double locking pins to easily adjust the length. With a cushioned knee-pad that lets you kick the carpet and stretch into place. The kicker also has an extending steel tube body with four length adjustment settings
- Knee kicker provides adequate performance for the Dyer or infrequent installer. The high contour neck is specifically designed for use over stretcher heads & poles. Superior die cast aluminum body is lightweight and durable Foam-filled seamless bumper pad for extra comfort
- A lever action PVC handle enables you to stretch the carpet as needed for quick and easy installation, even in tight areas. -Four attachable bars with bracing foot
- Economy Adjustable Knee Kicker is engineered with extra & high quality heavy aluminum castings and industrial grade steel to provide rugged strength and durability. The most popular knee kicker and has been the industry standard for over years
- Color: Green
- Application: For Carpet Installation
- Material: Steel, PVC, Rubber
- Adjustable Length: 18-1/2" to 21-1/2"
- Knee Kicker
I purchased this to simply stretch one carpet that had come loose. It would of cost $100 to have someone come stretch it. I did it myself and resold the item. It worked well. It has adjustment for the teeth to grip different types of carpet and the length is adjustable. Good Product.
it did the job i liked it i do recommend it.
Ok for light work.
Good tool, good price
Time to tighten up the carpet!