XtremepowerUS precision tubing notcher works with your electric drill or drill press to make round cuts in pipes and tubing at angles up to 60 degrees. The pipe holder and base are adjustable, which makes cutting compound notch angles easy. The tubing notcher operates with round cutters, hole saws, and milling bits
- Ideal for electricians, plumbers, mechanics, and other heavy-duty users
- Sturdy steel frame, this precision pipe notcher, and tubing notcher works with your electric drill or drill press to make round cuts in pipes and tubing of various shapes at any angle up to 60 degrees, in one-degree increments
- The pipe holder and base are adjustable, which makes cutting compound notch angles easy
- Constructed of sturdy, lightweight, and corrosion-resistant aluminum base & spindle support, steel
spindle, and bronze bushing for years of reliable operation
- Works with any standard drill press, and is adaptable to a large variety of round cutters, hole saws, and milling bits
- Base may be swiveled and rotated, which in conjunction with the adjustable angle setting, makes cutting compound angles very easy
- Material: Steel
- Pipe Capacity: 2 in.
- Chuck size (in.): 1/2 in.
- Spindle Dimensions: 3/4" with 1/2"-20 Thread
- Spindle Adapter: 1/2" to 5/8"
- Angle Adjustment: 0-60° Left
- Arbor Size: 3/8" & 7/16
- Hole Saw: 3/4" (19mm) 7/8" (22mm), 1-1/8" (29mm), 1-1/2"(38mm), 1-3/4" (44mm), 2-1/4"(57mm)
- Mounting Bracket: Adjustable
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Notcher Tubing
- Hole Saw Set
- Arbor Adapter
- Carrying Case