Stark Variable Speed Floor Standing Drill Press boasts a full four inches of stroke capacity, allowing users to drill through thick materials. Adjust the variable speed anywhere from 260 to 3,600 RPM with the simple turn of a lever, or from 1000 to 3300 RPM with a quick belt adjustment.
- 16 Speed Operation - Drill Press with adjustable speed of 16 various stop ranging from 220 to 3600 RPM
- Build-In Precision Laser - The laser light specifies the exact spot that the bit will travel through for maximum precision during drilling
- Heavy Duty Base - Sturdy base prevent walking and wobbling during operation with bolt holes to mount the drill press to a bench top of your choice
- Depth Adjustment Gauge - Set the depth adjustment lever to limit your spindle travel for accurate & repeatable drilling operations
- 11-inch Swing and 3-inch Stroke - Drill directly through the center of a circle measuring up to 11 inches in diameter and 3-inches in thickness
- Belevling Work Table - Level the 11 inch diameter table 45 degree in either direction for angled drilling operation
- Cast-Iron Base - The sturdy cast iron base prevent walking & wobbling during operation with
- Color: Black/Red
- Watt: 550
- Voltage: 120v/60hz
- Amp: 6.6
- Chuck Capacity: 5/8"
- Swing: 11"
- Spindle Travel: 3"
- TableTilt: 0-45' left and right
- Table Size: 11" Diameter
- Table Height Range: 19" - 45"
- Spindle Speeds: 16 (220, 290, 360, 430, 500, 570, 630, 760, 830, 920, 1430, 1620, 1850, 2260, 2580, 3600 RPM)
- Base Size: 9-1/2"(W) x 16"(L)
- Overall Dimension: 24-1/2"(L) x 14"(W) x 61-3/4"(H)
- Certification: , Listed
- Floor Drill Press Machine
- Drill Check