XtremepowerUS 7HP 3" Water Pump is a quiet (64 dB), compact and lightweight pump. It is self-priming and the long life seal resists corrosion, wear, and heat. A cast iron impeller and volute last longer water pump applications. Powered by high-efficiency Lifan Engine EPA III Certified engine is easy to start, efficient, and reliably compare to Honda Engine
- The gas engine on the pump makes it ideal for use during power outages and at remote job sites, Suitable for flooding, transfer water, empty pools, etc.
- Move Huge Volumes of Water with this Smooth Running, Easy Starting, Long Lasting Pump
- Use to drain a pool in no time, empty a flooded basement, pump out a flooded trench, fill or empty a water storage tank or reservoir, irrigate a field, hose down a construction site, help drain a levy breach, and more.
- A durable cast iron volute and impeller combined with high-quality silicon carbide seals ensure the long service life
- Water Pump is a versatile workhorse ready to tackle a variety of jobs, To ensure the best performance, longer life, and smoother operation
- Gasoline Engine w/ Low Oil Shutoff and Idle Control
- Anyone can use it - EZ-Pull Recoil Start System allows for a simple startup without multiple pulls
- *Hose Not Included*
- Type: Water Pump
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Engine Type: Industrial grade OHV gasoline engine
- Horse Power: 7
- Engine Displacement (CC): 212
- Gallon Per Hour: 14,260
- Starting System: Recoil Start
- Inlet/Outlet Size: 3inch to 2" adapter
- Self-Prime: Yes
- Fuel Tank: 1Gal
- Section Lift: 16.68ft
- Max Pump: 98.42
- Gasoline Water Pump
- Intake strainer
- Hose clamps
- Spark plug wrench
No issues runs great super cheap and moves a lot of water!
Suction is awesome. Well worth the price
Beats the Honda engine and pump combo that this replaced
The pump works pretty well and starts easily. It's very light and easy to move around. My only difficulty is that it sometimes stalls - sort of out of the blue. I've used 'new' aviation gas in it and it's 'clean' gas - no dirt, water, etc. I've got to spend a few minutes looking into it. The problem is that it can't be operated for more than a few seconds without water in the pump so it's a bit difficult to diagnose the problem - I'm fairly sure that it's a minor hiccup.
Working great for irrigation on my pasture