Stark performance, this 1/4" in. angle Composite Die Grinder is the perfect choice. This powerful grinder features a composite grip for superior ergonomics and comfort and can be used in a variety of applications, including porting, weld breaking, deburring, polishing and grinding. The ergonomic cushion-grip handle insulates against vibration and cold temperatures
- Air die grinder kit is ideal for smoothing sharp edges, debarring, polishing and grinding applications
- Rear exhaust feature keeps diverts dangerous metal chips away from the operator
- 90-degree head allows flexibility in many applications, for reaching tight or angled grinding
- Air grinder's ball bearing construction allows for rigorous use
- Stepless speed control knob switch, according to different purposes, choose different speed. The platen type starts and stop switch is safer and more reliable
- Variable-speed throttle ramps up to maximum RPM, built-in air regulator for precise speed control.
- Industrial grade 1/4 inch collect, small swing, low vibration, high wear resistance, balanced operation.
- Free Speed (RPM): 20,000
- Air Inlet NPT: 1/4"
- Average Air Consumption: 7CFM @ 90PSI
- Angle Grinder
- 1/8" Collet, 2 screws
- 2 pc: Spanners
- 10 pc 1/4" & 1/8" Shank Grinding Stones,
- 4pc abrasive discs
- 2 disc holder
- Plastic holder